Look at them. Look at the brothers.
Look at the haughty raised chin because appearances must always be kept, even if you’ve been caught on the hop by emotions or at the gym.
Look at the posture, ditto on appearances. Whether in a morning suit or lycra, a Holmes maintains his posture. And his composure.
And the hand. The left hand and the curling fingers of impatience? Frustration? Frustration because they are brothers and love eachother really but it can’t easily be expressed?
Was this directed? Did one watch the other and take the gestures on?
Acting. It’s rather lovely. Especially when done so blinking well.
Perks fuelling a million filthy dreams at the 2013 Attitude awards XD
Tips for self defense in places where you can’t use the likes of pepper spray etc (it’s also legal).
- Use a house key or a car key
- If you have key rings on the keys, simply keep these in the palm of your hand and hold tight.
- Place the key between your ring finger and your middle finger - do not place it between your index and middle finger as it’s a weaker hold.
- If you want to be discreet, keep this position in your coat pocket or somewhere where you can keep the keys hidden. If you don’t have a pocket, try keeping hold of the keys in your hand but within your sleeve - as if they were too big for you.
- If you feel in danger or someone goes to attack you, try to jab your attacker in the places circled in red. These are weak spots and will give off a feeling of being stabbed, however there will be no wound - it’ll just stun your attacker and bide you enough time to run.
- Try to aim for the lower areas such as the stomach and sides, these are weaker spots, however the middle of the chest and neck help too. This is the same for women.
Norman shows off his icing sugar skills on An Extra Slice.